Sunday, May 3, 2009

Aubree's Birthday














Aubree turned six last week!!! She chose to celebrate with her sister Zoey and friend Cleo at Rafiki's. They spent hours playing on the jungle gym, doing arts and crafts and playing dress up and restaurant. We had pizza and ice cream cones for lunch and Wendy's for dinner. Then she blew out the candles on her lady bug cake and opened her presents- a new pink scooter with a little basket, of course, and a pretty new helmet. Aubree is a sweet, tender hearted, "little" girl that just makes you smile. I am so thankful to be her mom and grateful every day for the laughter and joy she continually brings to our family. Happy birthday Aubree Ellen!

4 comments:

Alyson said...

Cute cake! Happy birthday Aubree!

Anonymous said...

Love Aubree's smile! Happy Birthday!

Esther Ogden said...

That is a darling cake! Happy birthday, Sweetie! =)

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Okay, I know I'm late - but I have to agree, Aubree is very sweet, and I hope she had a great birthday!