Did you know if you click on the picture you can see it full screen? Depending on how big your screen is, she's almost life size ;). Yes she sleeps a lot, unless she wants to eat, which is almost as much as she wants to sleep. But my hands are too full to take pictures of her eating, so you get to see her sleeping. Probably better that way, cause I'm not running one of "those" types of webites.
2 comments:
aj - you make me laugh. I'm glad you're not running one of "those" types of sites. It's all good clean fun on yours :)
Thank you for posting pictures. Lucy seems like such a well behaved little gal. Such sweet expressions on her face.
I love the picture with big brother, Ethan, holding her. He looks so old now.
Such great memories. Thanks!
I love you, Mom W.
Post a Comment