Thursday, January 15, 2009

Guess who???

Guess who baked 3 loaves of bread, worked out at the gym, and saved hundreds of dollars shopping Target's 70% off sale today- basically wrapping up this year's birthdays and Christmas 2009? Oh yeah, that was ME!!!!!!!

10 comments:

just a random genius said...

Target's having a 70% off sale? I'd like to get Christmas done for this year too . . . I'll have to check it out! I hope it's not over yet.

By the way, good for you!

Wendy said...

AJ - I love your picture! You are model material, girl!! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. It is wonderful!!

AJ said...

Yesterday Target market most of the overstock toys 70% off and a bunch of home decor, clothes and other overstocked items. I got there just after opening. My friend got a mini fridge that is normally 129.00 for 32.00! I got Ethan a toy work bench with tools that is normally 70.00 for only 17.00! The clothes at the eagle store were an additional 30% off the lowest clearance price- so i picked up pjs, dresses and pants for under 3.00 each. This is when I buy most of the kids school clothes for next year. (I'll hit JC Penny tomorrow. they are suppose to be having 75% off their clothes too.) I only spent 105.00 but got 750.00 worth of stuff. I hate to shop but I love me a good deal and I only buy what we need for the year. I did get Samantha a cute little kitchen for her first birthday. It pays to be a niece born on my birthday ;)

grandma w. said...

Good for you AJ! I didn't know that you baked bread too. How did it turn out? What kind of bread do you make? You sound like a very smart shopper. Love you, Mom

Jenn said...

Wow! That is great that you were able to do that. I love when stores are having their great sales (and at the same time I have the money to go stock up on all those awesome deals). :^>

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

AJ - Thanks for the heads up on the sales! I am going to have to have a look-see at Target and JCPenney. I have a little girl who may be clothes-less unless I get on the ball! I am so impressed that you saved that much money!

Esther Ogden said...

Congrats...and super cute picture, AJ! I'll be hitting that extra mark-down madness on Tuesday. Thanks for the tip! =)

Campbell clan said...

AJ you are looking FAB! Someone needs to get you a cape!

AJ said...

I should post more pictures of myself, if everyone is going to compliment me. My self esteem has never been better. ;) thanks guys!!!

McDaniel's said...

You are quite the Woman!!
I hit the Target sales as well and got some great deals. However, there was a much better selection in Boise than in Utah! Lucky girl!