I showed my kids their pictures from the conference campout on my blog as they were leaving for school. They all asked, "Where is the picture we took of you???" Aahhhh... Mom usually isn't in the pictures because she is the one taking them, so, my lovely children grabbed the camera before I even got out of bed one morning and snapped a picture of me. So this is me- first thing in the morning, no make up, day three of camping. I literally rolled over and grabbed my glasses and my book to finish before the rest of the family woke up. They said they expect to see this on my blog when they get home from school, so here it is. And yes, I sleep on Mickey Mouse flannel sheets when I camp. It's not a vacation without Mickey. ;)
2 comments:
Wow you look great for camping. I wouldn't doubt that you sleep on Mickey sheets - so funny. Thanks for the blog invitation!
I don't remember you looking so good first thing in the morning when we went camping together :)! Just kidding - figured I could get away with saying that since I'm your best friend and all! Looks like you guys had a great time. I got a little homesick looking at your pictures and thinking that we could have been camping together like old times. Your family is amazing!!!!!! Miss you and can't wait to see you!!!!!
Post a Comment