This year we once again ventured out to Linder Farms where apparently the pumpkins are filled with gold this year. Yikes, they were expensive! Last saturday, we dressed up and enjoyed the ward Harvest Party. Last night, for FHE, we carved our pumpkins and made home made doughnuts. I won't be home for Halloween this year (Hailey and Natalie and I will be in Disney World) so I am very happy we were able to do so many fun things together to celebrate before we leave. I love Halloween! Love the pumpkin patch, baking the pumpkin seeds, feeling the pumpkin goo on my fingers, love dressing up and love the candy (you don't want to know how many bags of kit kats we keep eating.)
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
halloween Time
This year we once again ventured out to Linder Farms where apparently the pumpkins are filled with gold this year. Yikes, they were expensive! Last saturday, we dressed up and enjoyed the ward Harvest Party. Last night, for FHE, we carved our pumpkins and made home made doughnuts. I won't be home for Halloween this year (Hailey and Natalie and I will be in Disney World) so I am very happy we were able to do so many fun things together to celebrate before we leave. I love Halloween! Love the pumpkin patch, baking the pumpkin seeds, feeling the pumpkin goo on my fingers, love dressing up and love the candy (you don't want to know how many bags of kit kats we keep eating.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment