Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye to Summer






What a great summer! What did we do?


1. Went to Roaring Springs Waterpark

2. Went miniture golfing at Boondocks- twice!

3. Visited the Oregon Zoo and saw the polar bears

4. Played at the Discovery Center

5. Had lots of picnics and played in the water at Settlers Park

6. BBQed and swam at Eagle Island every Monday night that we could

7. Camped at Grimes Creek in our favorite spot

8. Had box seats at a Hawks game and ate cotton candy

9.Went to the Boise Zoo and saw Smoky Bear with Grandpa

10. Played lots of tennis

11. Took a day trip to Twin Falls to tour the new Temple

12. Went to the Movies- We saw Kit Kitteredge and Price Caspian

13. Lived at the Library on really hot days

14. Swam a lot in our friends pool

15. Went to the Clearfield aquatic center with cousins

16. Visited Salt Lake City and stayed with Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kim

17. Jammin' Gym

18. Stayed a week on the Oregon Coast in our own beach house

19. Visited the Newport Aquarium

20. Climbed to the top of the Yaquina Head Lighthouse

21. Played croquet in the Sprinklers

22. Set off our own fireworks

23. Had sleepovers and Mickey Mouse waffles

24. Made S'mores

25. Celebrated Zoey's 7th birthday with a beach cake

26. Celebrated Pioneer day with a big breakfast, parade and wagon rides

27. Sold Kool aid and Cookies at our own little stand

28. Went on family bike rides

29. Built a huge shed, aka "the barn" in the back yard

30. Had fun being a family!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah! I love your blog...I assume you saw mine?? If not, I started one in Feb. and the link is on my facebook page. It is so good to "see" you again. You look amazing as usual! I miss being around Idaho. I never run into anyone where we have lived...lol. That is why I love blogging. I end up catching up with several of my friends by accident through blogging. Keep in touch!

Melissa

princesshaibell said...

Who is that guy in the top photo? He's a handsome fellow...