Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I miss my man


Jon is in Denver for business this week. I am also watching my friends 4 children this week while she is in florida (yeah, I am single parenting 9 kids under age 12!) I find myself staying up very late reading books with vampires and werewolves...real smart! I don't know why I can't go to bed, I even have another really cute guy laying on my pillow right now, in Mickey Mouse pajamas even. But the truth is, I really really miss my hubby.


Things I love about my eternal sweetheart


1. I love the way you tell me how beautiful I am every day.

2. I love how you sing the Moulin Rouge soundtrack with me at the top of our lungs in the car.

3. I love waking up to you playing the piano every Sunday morning.

4. I love the poems you write for me, especially in iambic pentameter ;)

5.I love your fan crazed obsession with Liken the Scripture movies and how you yell at us to be quiet so you can feel the spirit as you rewind to listen to Alma sing the same song for the 35th time ;P

6. I love that you lead the children in a cheer of "Mom is great, she feeds us chocolate cake!" whenever I make dessert.

7. I love the way you always make me laugh.

8. I love your strong hands, long hairy legs, and your gorgeous feet.

9. I love how you serve so lovingly and selflessly in your calling.

10. I love the way you kiss. Boy, do I!

11. I love to watch you with our children,-laughing and playing with them, singing with them, teaching them, and listening to them. You are an AMAZING father!!!

12. I love how you calm me down during action movies and hush me in comedies.

13. I love the way you are so warm, friendly, and outgoing with everyone we meet.

14. I love how you honor your priesthood and are always willing to give us blessings.

15. I love how quick you are to forgive me.

16. I don't exactly love that you call me "Annjarotten" when i am in a bad mood, But i do love how you can turn that mood around so quickly by being you.

17. I love the fact that you have no problems making decisions about major purchases or we wouldnt have anything.

18. I love how hard you work so I can stay home and be a mom to our fantastic kids.

19. I love how you support me in my calling and dreams.

20. I love that you keep letting us go back to Disneyworld, even though I always insist it's the last time.

21. I love how you call me from work so many times a day to hear my voice.

22. I love that you actually eat my cooking.

23. I love that you iron your own clothes and never complain about it.

24. I love playing tennis, ping pong, and air hockey with you.

25. I love how passionate you get about things you believe in.

26. I love how you always quote Austin Powers with me..

27. I love playing board games and cards with you.(except monopoly!!!)

28. I love that you let me sing off key while you play my favorite songs on the piano.

29. I love love love the way you smell.

30. I love the way you can add numbers in your head like a human calculator. (And let me call you rather than actually use a calculor too)

31. I love the way you have relented and let me pronounce the w in sword during scripture study.


I could go on and on, but really I just want the world to know how truly blessed I feel to be your wife. You have made all my dreams come true, and so many, many more. I am a better person because of you. Neither one of us is perfect, but I know we are perfect for each other. I am always amazed at the love you show me and the laughter and happiness you bring into my life every day. I love you and miss you terribly!

No comments: