Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm stepping out!

"Be who you are, and say how you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Watch out world, because A.J. is starting to blog! That's right, this is A.J. unplugged.

5 comments:

princesshaibell said...

you're hot!!

skbkmjfamily said...

Hmm.. so my blogging isn't what you wanted huh? Thanks a lot. I'm just kidding you.
I can't wait to hear about your life....

AJ said...

katie- you know me, I HAVE to always be different.

princesshaibell said...

hi there, hacked my way into your blog. Looks like you are just starting up though...

Leanda said...

Hey AJ - gotta love the blog! It is great to see the pictures of your family. I cannot believe how big Ethan is getting - I think he's taller than Helaman already. My girls were looking over my shoulder and commenting on the length of your girls' hair - Natasha is jealous that Hailey's is so long again. They say Hello! We missed sharing the 4th of July with you - the kids all said that it just wasn't the same (at least it didn't rain like it did when we were in Texas). Looking forward to reading more on your blog in the future. Who knows, maybe you'll inspire me to start one! Miss ya!