Sunday, September 6, 2009
Don't you hate it when people don't update their blogs...
Ok, well those pictures bring us up to July. I'll go download the pics from our week at the coast and Zoey's baptism. We are busy with adventures in homeschooling, taking a 5 day, 4 night camping trip later this week in our favorite spot (have to get in one camping trip this summer ;) and having a new baby girl in the next 3-4 weeks. I will try to get this all current in the next day or two. If you think all these theme parks we visited this summer were fun, you'd be amazed at the roller coaster the mood swings of a woman in 9th month of pregnancy are. I am so grateful for an amazing husband and wonderful kids who are taking this ride with me. I have to go cry for absolutely no reason right now. Just kidding, but check back in 2 minutes and I might just be. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment