Friday, March 13, 2009

Human Again!!!!!

Yeah!!! I am finally starting to feel human again! The last month has been absolutely miserable! You'd think I would remember how bad it gets (remember I have done this a few times or so before) but I think it is so awful we have to forget lest the human race would end. I will never again take for granted being able to leave the house without a bowl hidden in my purse. ;)

I go in for my first ultrasound on Monday. My older girls really want me to be having twin girls. They want to name them Melody and Harmony. I can honestly say I will be extremely happy with a son or daughter. I would REALLY be excited if I was having a girl AND Jon let me finally name her Calliope. Alas, Jon says he would first rather name our daughter Garbage and call her Garby for short. "At least that," he said, "would be a cute name." Personally you would think he would like Calliope as he is so musical. Calliope is the Greek muse of music, as well as the organ they put in a carousel. Come on Jon, I'll let you call her Calli...but her given name must be Calliope. I really like that name.

If it's a boy, we'll name him Ammon. We decided this little boy really fought hard to get into this world so why not name him after one of the greatest and most righteous warriors in history. With the way with world is going, he will need a fighting spirit to stand for righteousness. i would also like his middle name to be jonathan, so we can call him "AJ". After all, every boy wants to be named after his mother. ;)


Ok other news....


And the WINNER is.........Hailey!!!

Hailey won the quarterly drawing at the bank (12-17 year olds get put into a drawing everytime they make a deposit). She won an IPOD! She even got to pick out the color- blue. The cutest thing. Yesterday i couldn't find Ethan while the girls were at school. I found upstairs laying on Hailey's bed with her Ipod on, holding the earbuds next to his ears. He was just laying there listening away.

And let there be light!

Ethan can now open doors andreach the light switches. He can turn them on, but is still about an inch too short to turn them off. Needless to say he spends the entire day turning every lightswitch on. This could be a very expensive phase of his. ;)

We're going to Disneyland!!!!!

Yeahhh! for my birthday i booked the hotel. We are going to go and visit my dad for two weeks in June. We are all so excited to see him. i am so excited to go "Home". It has been waaay too long since we've been to my dad's house. After a week hanging out with him at home, with days at the beach and lots of dinners at in-n-Out Burger, then we are going to do the Southern california Grand Tour with my Dad, his amazing wife kathleen and my little (18 year old) brother James. We will be going to San Diego and seeing Sea World, The San Diego Zoo, and then hopping up to anaheim for 4 nights at the Hojos (with their amazing Pirate themed mini water park) and 3 days at Disney, and then we'll stop at Universal Studios on the way back to my dads. Another day at the beach and then it's back to idaho and the unknown. (We still have no idea what state we will be living in when this baby is born. Heavenly father however is very aware that i really do NOT want to live in Bismarck, North Dakota.) We decided though that we better do it all this summer because who knows when we will have the chance again.

Birthday Girl!

Yes, i turned 34 (welcome to my mid thirties) last Wedbesday. My friends, who have a wonderful desire to fatten me up brought me lots of dove chocolate, Ben and Jerry's ice cream, cakes and took me out to lunch at Costa Vida. MMMmmmm. I am really loving this not throwing up every ten minutes thing. Tonight jon is taking me to PF Changs and he also bought me season tickets for this summer's Idaho Shakespeare festival. Now that is a man who knows exactly how to please his wife. I'm pregnant, spoiled, and human again. i'll try and post pictures in my next post. thanks for catching up with me.

4 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Holy cow - you are so spoiled, you lucky girl! Costa Vida, dove chocolate, ben and jerry's, a trip to California and Disneyland, the beach, no more barfing, season tickets to the shakespeare festival, and now Ethan can turn the light on for you! What more COULD a girl ask for?! I am so excited for your family that you get to take this fun summer trip. Reed and I will be among those very saddened if you move to Bismarck. Hope you continue to feel better!

Melissa said...

Why are you moving?...and why was Bismarck on the list?

Congrats on turning 34, not being sick anymore, and being spoiled! You deserve it!

Alyson said...

You are so lucky to be so spoiled! Glad you had a good birthday. Also so happy to hear you aren't sick any more.

Leanda said...

It works!!!! I feel more connected to you now - but I noticed no pictures of the upcoming Whiting. Can't wait to see the little bean with the buds! Gotta tell ya that I love to talk to you - everytime I do, my day is just better :)! Glad to hear that the morning sickness is starting to wear off and that Dr. Lowder is the same old Dr. Lowder. Are you planning on offering him cinammon rolls again?