Well, let's see...hmmm...
I made an awesome skeleton costume for Hailey who had the lead in the sixth grade musical extravaganza "Dig It!" She played Lucy, the oldest known skeleton ever found. Oh, yeah, she did pretty great too! ;)
I helped Zoey make a great poster on Harriett Tubman - we drew a map of Civil War America, coloring each state a different pastel color (Zoey's idea), then we put on safe houses from the South to the North demonstrating the Underground Railroad. the cool part- the doors on each house opened with facts about Harriet Tubman inside. This even beat my (err, Natalie's) super cool Abraham lincoln poster we did last year. I am not crafty, but I so ROCK on elementary school posters and dioramas.
Then, in my spare time I whipped up 3 dozen Johnny Cakes and a pioneer costume for Natalie's presentation on pioneers.
Yeah, I did all this while creating a new human being at the same time. I am really quite the multi tasker.
Oh, did I forget to mention we are pregnant, again! (I REALLY hope to never type that sentence EVER, EVER again!) Love the fact we are having a baby, NOT loving the fact this baby only lets me eat one spoonful of peanut butter each hour and the occasional costa vida salad and diet coke. Only 33 weeks to go!
4 comments:
i am so sorry that you are sick again, AJ. We will pray that it doesn't last long. I know it's worth it, for you; but not much fun. Good work on all those school projects. I enjoy your talent and know that you are wonderful. Love, Mom
AJ -I am so jealous, I was never any good at drawing diorama's. I'll just have to ask you how to do it when the time comes. :) I'm sorry you're sick - but glad you're seeing the long term goal! Hope you'll feel better in a few weeks.
I'm excited for the new addition! I hope the sickness doesn't last very long. Love hearing about your creativity with school stuff. Miranda is working on her hcp project this weekend.
Ever, ever again, AJ? You know that Jenn Ralphs said that...hee hee, just teasing you! =)
Love ya'!
Post a Comment