Tuesday, February 9, 2010

OVERWHELMED

Thank heavens January is over, and half of February too for that matter. Jon is working in Seattle during the week, the kids having been passing around colds and croup to each other (who taught them to share anyway?!), and the weather has us trapped inside. Oh look, I am being called away (and I just sat down too.) Well maybe next month...

3 comments:

Blake Family said...

I am having a bad week also since Sam has been gone for his second week. I really feel for you especially since you have sick kids. That is the worst. Hang in there.

grandma w. said...

AJ you are truly amazing to carry on with Jon gone so much with all of your family. I am not surprised that you struggle to find time for yourself.

By the way we can't wait to see our Lucy girl too. Thank you for all that you do to serve. You are wonderful. I love you. Mom W

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

AJ, you are my hero. Not that that makes things better. Just know if you need anything, we're here for you!